Avent Isis Manual Breast Pump Review



Avent Isis Manual Breast Pump is a great supplementary pump to my electric one. I bought this because I was too lazy to pack my electric pump on a vacation. Set-up is incredibly easy – there aren’t any cords or tubes to assemble; you just hook it up with a bottle and you’re going to go.
Avent Isis Manual Breast Pump
It gets a very good amount of milk out. I usually get AT LEAST 4 oz in less than 10 minutes. That’s as much as I’d get from an electric pump. And once the milk starts flowing, most of the time I don’t even have to pump it. I simply massage the breast to ease the flow.

At first, it took me a while to get enough suction. I realized that the valve needed to be completely pushed in for it to secure properly onto the breast. So if you think you’re not getting enough milk out with this pump, check to see that the valve is securely in place.

Cleaning up is very easy since there are just a few parts. Avent Isis Manual Breast Pump is compatible with any Avent bottles, which is great. I also purchased extra sealing discs since I have half a dozen bottles.

I love how discreet this pump is. It feels so comfortable and I’ve been able to use it in the car, under a shawl, without any embarrassing suckling noises.

Since getting the Avent Isis Manual Breast Pump, I’ve actually used my electric pump less. It’s a lot quicker to set up and get the job done. The only pro that my electric pump has over this is that it can pump both breasts at once. Aside from that, this manual pump is definitely on par with any electric pump, and at only a fraction of the price.

>> Love Avent Isis Manual Breast Pump Get It Now On Amazon.com To Only Price $61.0 Limited Time Available! <<



Responses

0 Respones to "Avent Isis Manual Breast Pump Review"

Post a Comment

 
Return to top of page Copyright © 2014 | Pro Theme